Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Blanket Statement

I have received a few comments and a few private emails with questions and concerns about the program that I was in at Mercy. While I appreciate that so many people are interested in my opinions, thoughts and recommendations I am going to politely decline to answer any specifics about the program. I haven't been told not to disclose or anything like that, but the opinion I hold now and will forever hold that it was a positive and helpful experience. If you are interested in the program I encourage you to check out the website and go through the same process I went through when I knew it was the right decision for me. Each girl that goes through the program has a unique experience and it's definitely not going to be the same for you as it was for me. Because I support the organization and the people that donate, work for and volunteer at Mercy I do not and will not disclose specifics about the program other than what I write here for everyone to see. I have the utmost respect for everyone involved and at some level that respect dictates a level of privacy that I will forever protect. So again, thank you for your confidence in me and I hope you'll understand and respect this.

Love to all!

P.S. The squarespace site is slowly being built back. We'll move there soon!

No comments: